The mecca of ‘organic and sustainable living’! Come and discover a whole new range of exciting products and services that will delight your senses and tantalise your taste buds, or look for home improvements!
According to the organisers “the expo will look to offer products that are a better alternative for you and your family and can hopefully save you money, not to mention while at the same time showcasing that Green Living can be used everyday, an even eventually will become mainstream”
“We are targeting the general consumer who like many others is interested in learning more about this lifestyle” said Damien Hochberg.
This is New Zealand’s premier organic, efficiency, sustainability and green products and services expo attracting around 10,000 visitors. Fully supported by the industry with ‘Good Environmental Practice’ entrance criteria ensuring all exhibitors are genuine. Come along and experience interactive demonstrations and fascinating presentations plus experience unique opportunities to taste, learn, buy and get to talk to exhibitors about their products and where you can get them from.
This lifestyle show embraces healthier, sustainable and practical living options, covering:
- Residential Building and Renovation
- Heating, Energy and Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Green Consumer Goods
- Health, Beauty, Fashion and Pets
- Water, Conservation and Recycling
- Business, Electronics and Technology
- Transportation and Travel
- Gardening and Organic Practice
- Organic, Natural Food and Natural Beverage
Find out all you want to know about ‘organic and sustainable living’ at the Go Green Expo.
Running Times and Entry Information
- Saturday 12th October, 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 13th October, 10am – 5pm
- Trade only night Saturday 12th October, 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Entry is a gold coin donation to charity.
Have a look at the Go Green Expo website for more information on visiting and attending.
I look forward to seeing you all there.